Winter Gardens, Weston College.
Teaching facility insulation, pipe and duct work.
Project Timeline: 5 Months
Completed: August 2017
Winter Gardens is a refurbishment of an existing building to develop academic learning areas for Weston College. We helped to transforming it into a teaching facility alongside the development and enhancement of the existing building.
The Winter Gardens is an historic building situated on the sea front. The ballroom and much of the original 1920s structure will remain available for community use. The back of the building will be transformed into educational space for approximately 250 pupils, and a café at first floor level overlooking the sea front will also be added.
- Thermal Insulation and Trace Heating
- Domestic Hot and Cold Pipework
- Heating and Chilled Pipework
- Ventilation Supply and Return Duct Work
- External Roof Level Plant Area Services
- Plantroom and Boiler Room Services