St. Mary Redcliffe School.
Pipe and duct work for a new school build.
Project Timeline: 6 Months
Completed: May 2009
Completion of a new build for the School on the side of existing block, where the end purpose was a Creative Art facility. It provides education for approximately 1,600 students aged 11 to 18. The school’s Church is St Mary Redcliffe and it is the only Church of England School for the Diocese of Bristol.
- Thermal Insulation and Trace Heating
- Domestic Hot and Cold Pipework
- Heating Pipework
- Ventilation Supply and Return Duct Work
- Plantroom and Boiler Room Services
- External Roof Level Plant Areas